Solution Architect – Cross-Border Payment Solution
Do you want to work with great people? At Fintech Innovation, you will get to work with the finest, nicest, friendliest, most investigative, and caring team imaginable. Sounds good, right? You see, we are a family, that cares about our work, our work environment, and each other.
We are looking to expand the team on our cross-border payment project with a solution architect, or even two. Could it be you? Do you care about craftsmanship and quality? Are you creative and, at the same time, structured?
You will be designing and implementing a high-quality, testable, and reliable financial solution for cross-border payments. No technology is off limits: blockchain/distributed ledger, workflow, rule engines, machine learning, cloud computing – anything that serves the purpose will be considered.
If you have a desire to work on a very ambitious solution, both in size and complexity, to be used worldwide by financial institutions, this job might be for you.
We are creating applications that will impact one of the biggest and most challenging industries today. Our mission is to make high-quality solutions for tomorrow that will change the way the financial industry operates today.
We are kind of idealists but, our solutions are very much for realists – solving real problems in realistic ways.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Design a state-of-the-art application using the latest and greatest technology available.
- Be part of an autonomous, core team that owns a problem and solves it.
- Explain to the others what needs to be built to solve the problems, and how.
- Help shape the culture and methodology of a rapidly growing company.
What can we offer:
- A start-up environment and mentality where your voice is important and will be heard!
- A flat structure with direct access to decision makers. We expect you to be a part of the decisions of technology and products choices.
- A highly stimulating cross-functional team environment with more than 14 nationalities and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code, and we even have a dog-calendar[FE1] in order to bring our dogs to work.
- High-quality employee restaurant – lots of yummy and healthy food here!
- Yoga class every Tuesday.
- And monthly social activities such as Fintalks, dinners, and Friday-beers! We like to spend time together. This is, of course, optional and you can decide if and when you want to participate 🙂
- And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits, ex. 7% pension benefit.
- Experience with designing and developing complex applications.
- Experience with development environments (e.g. Github).
- Treat the people you work with well.
Some of these qualities should also describe you:
- Great at working closely with business stakeholders and developers.
- Likes solving problems, big and small, end-to-end.
- Knowledgeable of IT system design as a process.
- Experience with financial solutions and the involved information security.
- Experience with Cloud Platform services, Google, AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience with cryptography (e.g. PKI, blockchain).
- Pragmatic about testing, and aware of the value of it.
- Passionate about emerging technologies.
Interested to hear more about us and our work family?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Head of Development, Jacek Wrzos-Kaminski at email@example.com and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Manager, Janne Schanche at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your move and apply today!
Apply through this job ad or alternatively through LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you!