Junior Visual Designer
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our team, this is your opportunity to be involved with a modern, forward thinking company located in the heart of Oslo city centre.
You are a person who thrives when working with multiple parties on making a vision come alive and become visual. You constructively and actively collaborate with other designers to enhance designs with your knowledge, you know your way around Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator. The role falls within the creative team.
You are an easy-going person, who enjoys working in a team and contributes to a good environment at work. You are someone with a drive to develop new skills and knowledge and as a part of the role you will be actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques.
Important note: We are not considering applications without a portfolio.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD
- Illustrator and Photoshop or equivalent products
- Strong UI skills
- Ability to design responsive websites that work across different platforms
- Able to work self-driven
- Able to manage multiple brands
- User Experience
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn and improve
- You embrace the start-up life and work good under tight deadlines
- Able to work on multiple projects and multi-task
- A team player
- You are structured, flexible and goal oriented
- You have 1-3 years of working experience (You have less experience and still think you are a good fit? Please apply.)
Why fintech innovation:
We are a fast-growing start-up in Norway that provides great flexibility, a cheerful work environment and an inclusive and open-minded culture as you will have peers from all over the world. We have a unique culture, which comes directly from our diverse team of talented and passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore, we encourage people to share their unique super powers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow, than yesterday.
This role offers you the chance to make your mark and help shape our future.
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in the heart of Oslo
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, monthly company events, family dinners, movie nights and weekly yoga classes, and more.
- IT driftskonsulent - OsloTil nyopprettet stilling søker vi en fremoverlent og engasjert IT-driftskonsulent som ønsker å være en del av et ungt dynamisk miljø i stor vekst.
- Junior Front-End Developer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer, apply if you think you're interested in joining our team.
- Senior Project Manager - OsloWe are looking for talented individuals to join us ahead of our ICO launch, taking on the role as Senior Project Manager.
- Senior Developer - OsloFintech Innovation AS is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the development team for a new ICO project.
- SoMe & Content Manager - OsloAre you Fintech Innovations next Social Media and Content Manager?