Junior Front-End Developer
We are looking for a young talent with 1-3 years of experience to join our team as a junior front-end developer. This is your opportunity to be involved with a modern, forward thinking company located in the heart of Oslo.
You are a person who thrives when working with multiple parties on making a vision come alive and become visual. You constructively and actively collaborate with designers to enhance their designs with your knowledge, you can see what elements of a design are important, what works and what doesn’t. The role falls within the creative team.
You are an easy-going person, who enjoys working in a team and contributes to a good environment at work. You are someone with a drive to develop new skills and knowledge and as a part of the role you will be actively encouraged to explore new technologies and techniques.
- CMS (Wordpress, or any other systems)
- Eye for UI/Design, when styling a website you will be able to tell what looks good and what works from what doesn’t.
- Ability to develop responsive websites that work across different platforms.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Experience in developing mobile apps
- React JS
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- You are a team player with the ability to work and communicate effectively in an international team
- You are trustworthy, responsible and dedicated to your work
- You thrive and take initiative for potential challenges
- You are open minded and have the ability to adopt to a dynamic environment
Why fintech innovation:
We are a fast-growing start-up in Norway that provides great flexibility, a cheerful work environment and an inclusive and open-minded culture as you will have peers from all over the world. We have a unique culture, which comes directly from our diverse team of talented and passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore, we encourage people to share their unique super powers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow, than yesterday.
This role offers you the chance to make your mark and help shape our future.
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in the heart of Oslo
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, monthly company events, family dinners, movie nights and weekly yoga classes, and more.
- IT driftskonsulent- OsloTil nyopprettet stilling søker vi en fremoverlent og engasjert IT-driftskonsulent som ønsker å være en del av et ungt dynamisk miljø i stor vekst.
- Senior Developer- OsloFintech Innovation AS is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the development team for a new ICO project.