SoMe & Content Manager
Are you triggered by the opportunity to work in a start-up environment, where the energy flows freely and no one put a leash on your creative ideas? On behalf of Fintech Innovation we want to approach a Social Media and Content Manager. Are you up for the challenge?
About the role:
The Social Media and Content Manager will help develop social media strategies that engage and communicate with our audience our brand, mission, and goals. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting social media and communications efforts in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
The Social Media and Content Manager will excel at digital strategy, marketing, and understanding the different demographics and interactions that take place on each social platform and know what types of content will perform best and how to adapt the presentation of that content for each audience. The Social Media and Content Manager will be able to use data to show what content works best and what doesn’t and use that to increase our following and engagement with direct, measurable results.
Fintech Innovation want to build a creative team of both junior and senior profiles within digital marketing. Have you ever been so engaged and excited that you forgot about time? This is something you will experience at Fintech Innovation!
- Create a strategic social media campaigns and content that aligns with Fintech Innovation’s vision and is informed by global needs, culture, trends and social platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage Fintech Innovation’s branded content and stories that are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter, build an emotional connection to the audience, and encourages them to take action
- Design, create and manage campaigns to acquire, activate and retain engaged users within and beyond our existing market
- Continuously measure the quality of campaigns / engagement efforts by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data / metrics and insights, and then acting on that information
- Become an advocate for the company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
What we are looking for:
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience managing a brand’s social media (in-house or via agency)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Is metrics-driven and adept at using social analytics tools to adjust and optimize campaigns for a variety of objectives
- Is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experienced with ad, copy and creative testing and optimization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organisational ability
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques
Deadline for application: 5th of September 2018. Apply with English résumé and cover letter.
- IT driftskonsulent - OsloTil nyopprettet stilling søker vi en fremoverlent og engasjert IT-driftskonsulent som ønsker å være en del av et ungt dynamisk miljø i stor vekst.
- Junior Front-End Developer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer, apply if you think you're interested in joining our team.
- Junior Visual Designer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Visual Designer.
- Senior Project Manager - OsloWe are looking for talented individuals to join us ahead of our ICO launch, taking on the role as Senior Project Manager.
- Senior Developer - OsloFintech Innovation AS is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the development team for a new ICO project.