Fintech Innovation AS is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the development team for a new ICO project. Fintech Innovation is building innovative technological solutions that aim to reshape the financial sector as we know it. We specialize in the supply of mobile-first financial products, biometrics and the distributed ledger technology.
We believe in the power of creating a fantastic user experience driven by the most up-to-date technology. With a modern and uniquely simple approach, we offer solutions that are not only cost-effective but are also one of the best available in the market
What you will be doing:
- Develop on the core platform and its peripheral services in an efficient, testable way
- Provide feedback and make improvements to our existing APIs
- Write and automate tests
- Write clean and understandable code
- Help others to write better code
- Adopt different design patterns
- Rapid deployment of robust proof of concepts
- Participate in choosing development tools and strategies for the platform development
- Configure and deploy the latest versions of our services to different environments in the cloud
- Minimum 2 years of experience defining, developing and maintain consumer facing APIs
- Fluent in Java 8+
- Hands-on experience with containerization and cloud services
- Knowledge about modern persistence options including relational and non-relational DBs
- Up-to-date knowledge with unit testing frameworks and libraries such as Junit and Mockito
- You have domain expertise in financial industry
- Familiarity with front end frameworks is a plus
- You have the ability to work and communicate effectively in an international team
- You are trustworthy, responsible and dedicated to your work
- You thrive and take initiative for potential challenges
- You are open-minded and have the ability to adopt to a dynamic environment
- You are a team player
Why fintech innovation:
We are a fast-growing start-up in Norway that provides great flexibility, a cheerful work environment and an inclusive and open-minded culture as you will have peers from all over the world. We have a unique culture, which comes directly from our diverse team of talented and passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore, we encourage people to share their unique super powers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow than yesterday.
This role offers you the chance to make your mark and help to shape our future.
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in the heart of Oslo
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, monthly company events, family dinners, movie nights and weekly yoga classes
- IT driftskonsulent - OsloTil nyopprettet stilling søker vi en fremoverlent og engasjert IT-driftskonsulent som ønsker å være en del av et ungt dynamisk miljø i stor vekst.
- Junior Front-End Developer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer, apply if you think you're interested in joining our team.
- Junior Visual Designer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Visual Designer.
- Senior Project Manager - OsloWe are looking for talented individuals to join us ahead of our ICO launch, taking on the role as Senior Project Manager.
- SoMe & Content Manager - OsloAre you Fintech Innovations next Social Media and Content Manager?