Senior Project Manager
We are looking for talented individuals to join us ahead of our ICO launch, taking on the role as Senior Project Manager.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for refining the project scope beyond the high-level summary requirements
- Map and project manage the various task stages and milestones to completion
- Work with management team to set and implement strategies to ensure ICO and supporting initiatives are completed on schedule and to the highest standard
- Own all aspects of project management across technology, product, marketing and PR
- Oversee implementation of marketing campaigns to support ICO presale and sale
- Monitor campaign performance and continuously optimize performance
- Identify and lead participation in online events to build interest and momentum in ICO
Key skills and Requirements:
- Strong project delivery experience with the ability to lead mixed teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to engage and present complex ideas and concepts in a clear manner
- Organized, great at facilitating day-to-day program activities, build planning, executing and managing risks to meet overall program objectives
- Clear vision and understanding of high-level requirements, as well as deep dive into details
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- A good understanding and ability to deal well with rapid development cycles and ongoing change
- Remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty and demonstrates great teamwork
- A no-nonsense problem solver who combines analytical skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
Why fintech innovation:
We are a fast-growing start-up in Norway that provides great flexibility, a cheerful work environment and an inclusive and open-minded culture as you will have peers from all over the world. We have a unique culture, which comes directly from our diverse team of talented and passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore, we encourage people to share their unique super powers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow, than yesterday.
This role offers you the chance to make your mark and help shape our future.
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in the heart of Oslo
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, monthly company events, family dinners, movie nights and weekly yoga classes, and more.
- IT driftskonsulent - OsloTil nyopprettet stilling søker vi en fremoverlent og engasjert IT-driftskonsulent som ønsker å være en del av et ungt dynamisk miljø i stor vekst.
- Junior Front-End Developer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer, apply if you think you're interested in joining our team.
- Junior Visual Designer - OsloWe are looking for a talented Junior Visual Designer.
- Senior Developer - OsloFintech Innovation AS is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the development team for a new ICO project.
- SoMe & Content Manager - OsloAre you Fintech Innovations next Social Media and Content Manager?